A quick and easy Indian Yogurt rice recipe is here. Hope you will try and relish the taste.
|Prep time||5 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minuteS|
|White Rice||2/3 Cup|
|Pomegranate seeds & Grapes||1/2 Cup each|
|Salt (to taste)||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut Oil||1 Table Spoon|
|Cumin and Mustard seeds||1 Table Spoon|
|Asafoetida (Hing)||Small pinch|
|Fresh curry leaves, rinsed
and destemmed (about 9-10 leaves)
|Minced Ginger||2 Tablespoons|
|Coriander leaves (optional)||1 Sprig|
- Cook the rice in a pressure cooker and get it cooled
- Heat the oil in a large pan. When the oil is heated add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, chopped green chili, minced ginger, asafoetida, and curry leaves. Sauté for 1-2 minutes & turn off the flame
- Add the yogurt (Curd) and mix well
- To this pan add the cooked rice, pomegranate seeds, chopped grapes and mix well
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds, raisins, or parsley and serve when warm
I hope you’ll try the Indian Yogurt rice recipe and share the feedback in the comment section below. I would love to hear from you all! If you like the recipe please don’t forget to like the recipe on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Pocket, Telegram, Whatsapp.
Please seek the approval from GreenCucumber authors before reblogging and use any of the content in this blog. All the photos and content here are copyright protected.